Sunday, May 20, 2007

Rough Sketch Ideas










xamples are...
People going on holiday - passport, tickets, money, toothbrush
Morning routine for children - toilet, breakfast, brush teeth, wash, dress
Night out - phone, wallet, camera, keys, oyster
Men - toilet seat down, anniversaries/b-days/valentines, condoms
Students - bins out, lectures, bills, toilet roll, washing, condoms, ring parents
Housewife - iron off, oven off, car locked, lights out, house locked

I don't know whether I should be concentrating on the original idea (for people who have to check and re-check because they forget) or whether I should concentrate on the giminky thing that I'm enjoying more. The gimiky ones don't have to be so spesific to each individual because most people forget the same things in those situations.

Please help me....or shall I just do what I'm enjoying the most?! The only thing stopping me from actually having both made and packaged is that it would cost a bomb.

No comments: