Hi Corrado,
I was given your email address by Pete Maloney, he said you were willing to answer a couple of questions I have about my project.
I was looking at people who have trouble with memory, some have a diagnosed mediacal condition and others do not. I am hoping to design and make something that will help people to overcome some of their anxieties in everyday life. From speaking to people, I have learnt that some common problems are forgetting whether the house has been locked up, the car has been locked, the lights have been swithced off, the iron turned off, the oven has been turned off.
Pete mentioned you find yourself checking and rechecking whether you have locked up. I was wondering whether you have a method to over come this? An idea I have is to develop a series of stamps, of different symbols representing each of the things people forget. The idea would be to stamp your hand, or a piece of paper as a record of having completed that task. That way you would not have to re-check as you would have evidence that you'd done it. Do you think this would be helpful? If you do, do you think it would be more helpful to have one stamp, to use for everything and then maybe a card with different sections to stamp onto after having completed eveything, OR a series of stamps, one to represent each individual thing you must remember and then each one could be kept next to the thing you always forget to do and you could stamps as you go along?
I hope you understand what I mean, it may seem quite compicated but hopefully, it is quite simple.
Thanky you for your help.
Anneka Sandher.
(Graphic Design - Level 2)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment