Having spoken to everyone who was in on Tuesday, I think I've made a decission. Pete seemed to think my stamp idea could be quite strong. The idea is to make a series of ink stamps for people who forget things eg locking up the house, turning the cooker oven off etc so everytime they carry out one of these tasks, they stamps themselves, or a card they carry with them and they can refere to the card to chaeck whether they've done it. All I really need to do to make it live is speak to people with a rubbish memory, not necessarily Alzheimers becasue their memory loss would be too severe to remember to use the stamps. I think my mum is the perfect example (she labels EVERYTHING ) but I'm pretty sure there are tons of people around!!
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
I think I've made a decission
Having spoken to everyone who was in on Tuesday, I think I've made a decission. Pete seemed to think my stamp idea could be quite strong. The idea is to make a series of ink stamps for people who forget things eg locking up the house, turning the cooker oven off etc so everytime they carry out one of these tasks, they stamps themselves, or a card they carry with them and they can refere to the card to chaeck whether they've done it. All I really need to do to make it live is speak to people with a rubbish memory, not necessarily Alzheimers becasue their memory loss would be too severe to remember to use the stamps. I think my mum is the perfect example (she labels EVERYTHING ) but I'm pretty sure there are tons of people around!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment